BBDO Group is the largest advertising & communication company and part of OMNICOM Holding, while the company's agencies are parts of BBDO Worldwide and Omnicom Media Group international networks. BBDO group started as a market player in 1989. At present BBDO Group comprises 20 agencies with about 1000 employees.
BBDO Worldwide is the largest and most award-winning international advertising group. It is represented by 289 companies in 81 countries all over the world. The company’s headquarters is located in New-York. In 2015 BBDO Group was named the most creative and most awarded company over the last 9 years according to the “The Gunn Report” international creative rating.
OMG is one of the leading international media networks in the world represented by a total of 100 offices. In 2011 the OMG network was named Global Agency of the Year by the prestigious Adweek magazine by the total number of festival awards.
Ella Stewart, Chairman of the Board of Directors,
Chief Executive Officer
I am deeply convinced that future belongs to integrated services, as we are coming back to the full-cycle model. So the winner is the one who shows quality, effect and speed at least in the 10 years to come. But this will be another type of agency, not the same as 10 or 15 years ago. Dialectic laws work, so we are going back, but to a different level. We are going to transform into a full-cycle agency consisting of two types of specialized companies: experts and integrators. The former will deal with a particular specialty, as the latter will be arranged for gathering different expert opinions into a common communication program and managing the whole system. That makes sense: large network agencies are supposed to become the integrators for system clients. Such agencies should possess a strong and hard-working team that is able to work accurately and coherently, so that the client could get a complete product as it was the way in full-cycle agencies. In this case the key to success is the people, because our business is set up in a way allowing experts to play a major role. We have created a very strong team, and I am sure that we will manage to put our plans into practice. And certainly our strong corporate culture that is characteristic of BBDO all over the world, unites us. Our philosophy – the work, the work, the work and these are not just beautiful words, this is the foundation of BBDO, something we sincerely believe in, and that's why it works.
The main achievements of BBDO Group:
- Multiple winner of Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity: 2019 — Shortlisted in PR and Design; 2018 — Bronze Lion in Media and Shortlisted in Reach\ Direct; 2017 — Shortlisted three times in PR; 2016 — Silver Lion in PR category and Shortlisted two times in Promo & Activation categories; 2015 — Gold Lion, two Silver Lions ans one Bronze in Media, Cyber and Branded Content & Entertainment, as well as two Shortlists in Cyber and Mobile categories; 2013 — Gold in the Young Lions competition in the Cyber category; 2012 — Bronze Lion in Cyber and Press categories, 7 Shortlists in Film, Promo & Activation, Outdoor categories; 2011 — Shortlisted in the Film category.
- BBDO Moscow — Agency of the Year, Effie, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Contrapunto — Effie Grand Prix winner, 2016
- BBDO Moscow — the winner of the effectiveness rating of communication agencies AKAR, 2018
- OMD MD — the winner of the creativity rating of the media agencies AKAR, 2018
- The winner of the creativity rating AKAR, 2015
- The winner of the creativity rating in the Advertising category AKAR 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011.
- BBDO Moscow — The most award-winning agency in Russia at the Big Won, 2011, 2012
- Red Apple Network of the Year 2017, 2018
- BBDO Moscow — The Creative Agency of the Year at the Red Apple 2011, 2013
- Instinct — The Creative Agency of the Year at the Red Apple 2014, 2015
- BBDO Group — Network of the Year at the Ad Black Sea 2016
- HR-Brand of the Year, Headhunter Group, 2012
- The best employer in Russia in the Media and Marketing category, according to Vedomosti newspaper, 2011
- The winner of the Dream Employer rating according to Sostav.ru and Akziya newspapers, 2010.
- Participant in Russia's most active and smooth-running companies rating, The Economic News Agency (ENA), 2008
Our PrinciplesHonesty, financial transparency and efficiency, that is:
- access to all the group’s resources, which means that you can get integrated communication decisions while working with one agency;
- a stable brand team that clearly understands its business clients' needs;
- being focused on results: our growth is impossible without the growth of our client's business;